RaceGators Transmissions In The News
- July 2012 – Kyle Strickler wins Harris Clash at Knoxville (IA) Raceway with RaceGators Transmission.
- January 2012 – RaceGators Transmission rewards 2011 IMCA track champions with unprecedented $200-per-championship (awards able to be combined) program through TomCat Performance. Read about it here.
- January 2012 – Kyle Strickler wins the Ice Bowl at Talladega Short Track using the RaceGators Transmission.
- November 2011 – RaceGatorsTransmission.com officially launches.
- October 2011 – Kyle Strickler wins the first major event for the RaceGators Transmission, capturing the checkered flag at the Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway in his modified.
- August 2011 – IMCA approves RaceGators Transmission for modified competition.
- February 2011 – First RaceGators Transmissions begin to hit store shelves.